Admissions Policy and Guidelines
North Whidbey Christian High School accepts applicants from all Christian traditions but emphasizes that education will be conducted in accordance with the NWCHS Mission Statement, Educational Philosophy and Statement of Faith. Families are required to express their faith in meaningful terms and to acknowledge and support our Statement of Faith as primary doctrine. As an evangelistic outreach the school will occasionally admit families that do not express a Christian faith, but this component of the school population can never be greater than 10 percent.
- NWCHS does not discriminate by race, color, national origin or any other discriminatory policy held to be illegal by state or federal law.
- Applicant families must be willing to accept a rigorous academic program that challenges students both intellectually and spiritually.
- Applicant families must be, in addition their financial obligation, willing to support the school mission by volunteering services in specific school support groups.
- Applicants considered to be learning disabled will be considered for admission on a case by case basis.
- Applicants cannot be considered to have disciplinary issues as that term is commonly understood. Discipline issues must be addressed by parents and are not part of the NWCHS mission.